The fees listed below are for public disposal at Orange County's landfills only. The Olinda and Prima Deshecha landfills are the only two sites open for public disposal in the county.
Fees - Effective July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023*
Autos, passenger minivans, SUVs
Loads weighing less than 360 pounds.
|Pickup trucks, utility vans, cargo vans with less than 880 pounds
Loads weighing less than 880 pounds.
|Additional fee for hard-to-handle items longer than six feet (examples: pieces of wood, furniture, mattresses, etc.)
Per-ton fee for vehicles carrying more than 880 pounds
Per-ton fee for vehicles carrying more than 880 pounds, including hard-to-handle materials ($5 fee)
*For information on fee exemptions, click here or call (714) 834-4000
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash or check. Customers using checks for transactions requiring a weigh back will need two checks, one for a deposit and one for the final balance.
- Make checks payable to County of Orange
- Check must have physical address imprinted. P.O. Box numbers are not allowed.
- Important News for Weigh-Back Customers Who Pay by Check: Click here for more information.
- Credit cards. Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted.
- Mobile payments. Apple Pay and Google Pay are accepted. No Venmo.
- County Deferred Payment Program
Site-Specific Disposal and Fee Details
Prima Deshecha Landfill
Frank R. Bowerman Landfill
Olinda Alpha Landfill
Proof of Origin of the Waste
Orange County's Landfills only accept waste from Orange County. Please be prepared to show proof of the origin of the waste in the form of a drivers license with an Orange County address, a current utility bill showing the address where the waste originated, or a contract showing the address of the origin of the waste.